Complimentary College Admissions Consultation
In your family’s complimentary consultation, you’ll meet with our CEO, Sasha Chada, to assess how Ivy Scholars can help your family.
How Do I Prepare for a Complimentary Consultation?
Review our services to learn about our programs.
Formulate a list of questions, then check against our FAQ.
Parents fill out the Parent Survey; Students fill out the Student Survey. Both need to be completed before you schedule a complimentary consultation.
Choose a date and time below for your complimentary one-hour consultation. We strongly encourage the student and both parents to attend.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Click the button below to choose an appointment time below, enter your information, and start your journey to a successful college admissions process. After submission, you will see your appointment information and receive a Zoom link.
What Happens in a Complimentary Consultation?
- We’ll thoroughly review your surveys so we understand as much about you as possible before you join the meeting
- We’ll listen to your child’s unique circumstances and your goals and concerns as parents
- We’ll review Ivy Scholars services and how we can help you
- We’ll plan the logistics of our engagement. How frequently will we meet? How long will lessons take? When will you be updated on progress?
- We’ll answer questions about pricing and provide an estimate. The average Ivy Scholars family spends around $10,000-$15,000.
- You’ll be provided an enrollment link at the end of our meeting to start working with Ivy Scholars, and a Parent-Student Handbook to help you start on the right track.